Do you need a fiberglass insulation company in the Southern Nevada area? The team at Elite Spray Foam can help you. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install fiberglass insulation in homes and commercial buildings, for both retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your insulation project in Las Vegas, or continue reading to learn more about fiberglass! Call (702) 531-9500 to get started.
Batt Fiberglass Installation in Southern Nevada
Thermally efficient and made of tiny glass fibers, fiberglass has been used to insulate homes for many years and comes in batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form. Although it is frequently installed in attics, it can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
Fiberglass insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your HVAC systems
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Fiberglass Insulation R-Value
Standard fiberglass blanket and batt insulation have an R-value (thermal resistance) of R-2.9 and R-3.8 per inch of thickness. High-performance (both medium- and high-density) fiberglass blankets and batts have R-values between R-3.7 and R-4.3 per inch of thickness.
Retrofit & New Construction Projects
The Elite Spray Foam team uses fiberglass insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install fiberglass where it’s needed.
Ready to start your residential fiberglass insulation project in the Las Vegas area? Call (702) 531-9500.
The Benefits of Fiberglass Insulation
Both the loose-fill/blown-in and batt/roll fiberglass insulation forms carry excellent advantages that make them an attractive choice for home and business structure insulation. When compared to other common insulation forms, fiberglass brings to the table:
- Excellent product longevity – Provided that the fiberglass isn’t exposed to excessively poor conditions like rain or flooding, the material can last decades, or even lifetimes.
- Solid R-values – While fiberglass doesn’t hold the highest R-values in the industry, it still offers very respectable levels of thermal and sound barrier qualities.
- Superior value – In terms of cost versus benefits, fiberglass insulation is the most cost-efficient insulation type available. Coupled with its many other advantages, and it’s easy to understand why fiberglass insulates so many Las Vegas homes.
- Good sound barrier benefits – In addition to providing a strong thermal barrier, fiberglass offers great soundproofing. This makes it a great choice for use between floors and walls, as it can deaden noise pollution considerably.
- Great insulation project flexibility – Both loose-fill and batt fiberglass can be installed nearly anywhere. This makes it a great choice for adding insulation to an existing space, including attics, or for insulating home additions.
Interested in the advantages of fiberglass insulation for your Southern Nevada home? Call today by dialing (702) 531-9500, or contact us online for a fiberglass insulation quote!
Contact Us for Residential Fiberglass Insulation in Southern Nevada
Elite Spray Foam is your leading source of comprehensive insulation services and products, including fiberglass insulation, in the Las Vegas area. We take pride in our ability to assess our clients’ unique needs and provide customized insulation installs and retrofits that guarantee superior results. If you’re interested in residential fiberglass, or if you want to find out more, we’re always happy to help.
Contact our team any time online to schedule a consultation, or call (702) 531-9500 to speak with a fiberglass insulation contractor in Southern Nevada now!