Closed cell spray foam expands when it is applied and fills all of the spaces and voids in your walls. While other forms of insulation may merely slow air leakage in your home or building, spray foam stops it!
- Eliminates uncontrolled air leakage
- Improves energy efficiency
- Improves occupant comfort, health and safety
- Improves indoor environmental quality
- Improves structural strength, rack and shear
- Reduces condensation, moisture and mold problems
And if that weren’t enough, spray foam is an environmentally-friendly product. In many cases, installing spray foam can pay for itself!
Spray foam can improve your home with “lower environmental impact, reduced waste and longer life span.” Take advantage of all the benefits closed cell spray foam can provide for your family or your business!
Closed cell spray foam is harder and denser than open cell. In applications in Southern Nevada, closed cell spray foam is used primarily at high elevations (above 4,000 ft.) where a vapor barrier is required.
Closed Cell Spray Foam Technical Information
If spray foam isn’t the right insulation solution for you, please call 702-262-6933 and talk to our friends at .